This topic will cover installation guides to help you prepare the environment for Katalon Studio properly.
- First, you need to verify if your computer meets the System Requirements to work with Katalon Studio.
- Secondly, please ensure you are using Katalon Studio with default font OS size set too 100% from both Katalon Studio and your current OS to avoid name field is not displayed on some popups:
- Windows: https://www.pcworld.com/article/242942/how_to_change_font_size.html
- Katalon Studio: Window → Preferences → General → Appearance → Colors and Fonts. Select Dialog Font and Edit its font size.
- If you do web testing, make sure to install your preferred web browsers. Refer to the list of supported browsers for more details.
- Optionally, you may install Katalon Addon for Chrome to capture objects in Chrome browsers.
- If you do mobile testing, please refers to following guidelines: