Thank you for using Katalon Recorder (KR) – the champion project of Katalon Hackathon. This is the Selenium IDE-compatible replacement on latest Chrome and Firefox that helps record, play, debug, manage automated tests, and export to C#, Java, Ruby, Python, Groovy, or Robot Framework.
To make the best use of the tool, we encourage you to go through the User Guide.
- KR Release Notes
- KR FAQ & Troubleshooting Instructions
- KR User Guide
- Katalon Recorder Helper tool
- Extension Scripts (AKA user-extensions.js) for Custom Locator Builders and Actions
- KR Plugin Platform
- KR Samples
- Selenese (Selenium IDE) Commands Reference
- Katalon Recorder vs Katalon Studio
- KR Acknowledgments
Have questions, feedback, or bugs report? Please submit here.