There are many cases which can happen to an element. These quick tips and tricks will help you to troubleshoot some common issues and how to handle them as a workaround solution:
1. "com.kms.katalon.core.webui.exception.WebElementNotFoundException: Web element with id ... not found":
The element can't be detected on current page due Xpath or CSS selector is incorrect
Solution: Refer here
2. "selenium.ElementNotVisibleException: Element is not currently visible and so may not be interacted"
- The element is hidden and is not in ready state.
- The element is not visible yet after current page is loaded.
Add 'Wait For Element Visible' step before the step having this issue, e.g:
3. "Element is not currently interactable and may not be manipulated"
- Usually happen on 'Set Text' keyword where input field is read-only.
- The element is not visible.
- The element requires some conditions to be displayed.
Solutions: One of below solutions
- Wait until the element is visible
4. "Element is not clickable at point (x,x). Other element would receive the click...":
- Happens mostly on Chrome (source).
- The element is clickable but there is a spinner/overlay on top of it.