- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
- Auto detect JRE library based on JAVA_HOME on MAC
- Add 'Cancel' button to cancel delete action on references form
- [Settings] Add option to allow users open test case's editor on script mode or manual mode by default
- [Settings] Config option for wrapping text in Manual Mode
- Display details warning messages with word wrapping format
- Refactor mobility code
- Fix 'openNotifications' and 'closeNotifications' keyword to work on specific MAC environment
- Automatically allow editing the Keyword cell after adding new keyword
- Improve code base for Test Case manual Mode
- 'Call test case' keyword can now return called test case as an object
- Edit cell value using Single Click instead of Double Click
- [Script View] Context Menu to apply Text Wrapping
- [Log Viewer] Test Case's status is marked as PASSED in case of using setUp/tearDown method and import wrong library
- [Test Case] 'Call Test Case' allow users to call current test case from object's form
- Test case's manual grid disappeared when users call the current test case
- Can't save edited Excel file in case Katalon's tab using it is active
- [Log Viewer] Execution logs can't be displayed when users view logs from another job
- Failed to select iOS .ipa file
- [CoreInformatics][Test Case] - Javadoc displayed wrong function in case custom keywords contained params with default values
- [Core Informatics] Support the ability to update browser's preferences directly in test script
|Table of Contents|