- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
- Add the ability to debug a test script
- Update test artifacts by using properties dialog (Right Click -> Properties)
- Simplified mobile testing setup
- Add settings for config external APPIUM libraries
- Ability to mark steps as disabled in Manual View
- Add 'chrome' executable driver to Katalon's MAC version
- Support external libraries in Console mode
- Add Katalon's version in execution logs and reports
- Add step number for child steps in setUp and tearDown methods
- Fixed an issue when users switching between running jobs will make the execution logs can't be loaded
- Fixed test case's status under specific case
- Fixed test steps' count on execution logs when running setUp and tearDown methods
- [Core Informatics] Support the ability to update browser's preferences directly in test script
- [Nexidia] - 'import static' script will be kept when users save edited changes on manual mode
- [Nexidia] - 'Progress Information' is struck when users rename test entities using rename dialog
|Table of Contents|