- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
- Add settings to enable/disable 'Screen Capture' when executed steps failed. You can access this settings at Project > Settings > Report
- Display 'Splash Screen' and 'Loading Progress Bar' when starting Katalon
- Support 'Database Data' as a new test data type. You can set default database settings through Project > Settings > Database
New mobile keywords
|1||Tap And Hold||Tap and hold on a mobile element for a duration|
|2||Check Element||Check a check-box mobile element (android.widget.checkbox for Android, UIASwitch for iOS)|
|3||Uncheck Element||Unheck a check-box mobile element (android.widget.checkbox for Android, UIASwitch for iOS)|
|4||Hide Keyboard||Hide a keyboard if it is showing|
|5||Verify Element Checked||Verify if a mobile element is checked|
|6||Verify Element Not Checked||Verify of a mobile element is not checked|
|7||Drag and Drop||Drag and drop an element into another element|
- Improve UX by relocating 'Device View' window to be next to 'Mobile Object Inspector' window (instead of displaying one on top of the other in previous versions)
- Hide FailureHandling value when users add new test step using built-in keyword. You can configure it through Project > Settings > Test Case > Default FailureHandling for Test Step
- Support the ability to execute multiple test suites using 'Test Suites Collection'
Execution on IE will now generate IEDriverServer logs
KAT-845 Fix bug with using statement without surrounding code with brackets in Script Mode
KAT-870 Tests Explorer tree is not expanded after reopening Katalon with a saved session
KAT-874 Keyword's description is not displayed when hovered on in Keyword Browser
KAT-877 [Mobile Keyword] Application is closed unexpectedly when user runs Mobile keyword (Start Application, Set Text...
KAT-912 'Number' option is not shown for 'Object' param type in Input form
KAT-918 [Generate Command] Lack of "reportFolder" option when user saves report in default folder and don't use relative path
KAT-920 [Command Line] Cannot execute test suite when user indicates a different report folder using absolute path to the project
KAT-926 Can't get specific attribute's value using 'getAttribute' keyword
KAT-949 'Device Name' settings is not stored after changed on 'Project Settings' form
KAT-915 Remove redundant tooltips in 'Global Variable' view and 'Test Case' Manual view
KAT-847 Generated scripts from recording sessions will automatically import all default packages in Script mode
[CoreInformatics] Fix issue with executing test scripts using enum in console mode
|Table of Contents|