Available From Katalon Studio
* Under Construction *
JIRA icon will be available in Menu Bar after JIRA Integration setup is done.
Katalon Studio test results will be synced to associated JIRA Issues automatically. You can review the status and attachments of Katalon Studio test cases right inside JIRA.
Submit issue to JIRA
- Open a test execution in Reports that you want to review for issues. In Test Cases Table, a dedicated column for JIRA Integration will be enabled.
- Click on the bug icon to display the list of related JIRA issues for the selected Test Case.
Select submit option under the Add command.
Option Description Create as New A new Issue will be submitted to JIRA. Create as Sub Issue
A sub-task for an existing JIRA Issue will be created. You will be asked to provide the ID of an existing JIRA Issue to create sub-task within.
Link to existing Issue
This option will append execution details to an existing JIRA Issue. You will be asked to provide the ID of existing JIRA Issue for this.
- In case of creating new JIRA Issue (or Sub-task), a JIRA native submission form will be displayed. Following is an example of creating new JIRA Issue:
- Based on your preferences in JIRA Integration settings, the Summary, Screenshots and Logs will be populated and attached accordingly. Once done, click on the Create button at bottom of the form.
- Created JIRA Issue will have its ID recorded in the Linked JIRA issues list so that you can quickly navigate there from Katalon Studio.