- First, you need to verify if your computer meets the System Requirements to work with Katalon Studio.
- Secondly, please ensure you are using Katalon Studio with default font OS size set too 100% from both Katalon Studio and your current OS to avoid name field is not displayed on some popups:
- Windows: https://www.pcworld.com/article/242942/how_to_change_font_size.html
- Katalon Studio: Window → Preferences → General → Appearance → Colors and Fonts. Select Dialog Font and Edit its font size.
- If you do Web Testing, make sure to install your preferred web browsers. Refer to the list of supported browsers for more details.
- Katalon Automation Recorder extension is required for capturing objects in Active Browser (refer to Spy Web Object SpyUtility and Record & Playback for more details). Refer to this this guide.
- Internet Explorer must be configured to run any automation test with Katalon Studio. Refer to IE configurations guide.
- If you do Mobile Testing, please refers to the following guidelines: