Uploading Katalon Studio test execution reports to Katalon Analytics does not require much technical skills. There are several ways to achieve this.
- If you are new to Katalon Studio, we recommend to enable Katalon Analytics integration and check Automatically submit test run in Project Settings for any future test execution.
- If you have been using Katalon Studio and would like to take advantage of Katalon Analytics
- For uploading single reports, please refer to manual upload section.
- For uploading mass reports, please use Windows Command Line section.
From Katalon Studio
In KatalonStudio, select Project > Settings > Integration > Katalon Analytics
Checked 'Automatically submit test run result' option. Users can also select options for preferred attachment:
|Automatically submit test run result||Katalon Studio will automatically upload Test Suite execution Reports to Katalon Analytics|
|Attach Screenshot||Include execution Screenshots|
|Attach Log||Include execution Log|
To manually submit Katalon Studio test suite execution reports, navigate to Reports section in Test Explorers. Select report to view.
In Test Report detail views ,click Katalon Analytics button > Upload.
Once successfully uploaded to Katalon Analytics, you can double check on Katalon Analytics web app to make sure the report has been uploaded
From Windows Command Line
If you use this approach, all of current execution results will be CLEAN and will be replaced with uploaded data. So please consider carefully using this approach on a fresh project.
For Mac OS users, please change the path of of Katalon Reports folder when using the syntax in Terminal
- Download Katalon Studio Reports Uploader here.
- In Katalon Analytics, navigate to Settings > Projects. Provide a name for the new project. Click Create. Once a project is created, Katalon Analytics will generate a Project ID. You will need this ID to upload Katalon Studio execution report later.
- In Katalon Studio. Navigate to Test Explorers, select Report folder. Right-click > Open Containing Folder. Get the path of your Katalon Report folders.
i.e: C:\Users\abc\Katalon Studio\Web Sample\Reports
- Start Command Prompt, use the below syntax to upload Katalon Report to Katalon Analytics
Jar file path can be absolute path or relative path
After creating a project on Katalon Analytics, an ID will be generated for that project.
Local path of Katalon Studio Reports folder that you located from step 1
Email and password
Katalon Studio credentials