As a user of an Organization, you will receive an invitation email from the Owner/Admin to join the Organization.
- A Katalon account. If you don't have one, you can create a new Katalon account at our official website: Sign up.
- An invitation email to join the Organization from an Owner/Admin role. If you are an Owner/Admin of your Organization, follow this guide to invite users to your Organization: TestOps User Management.
Accept invitation to join an Organization
- Check your email address to find the Katalon TestOps invitation email.
- Click on the invitation link in the email.
- You will be directed to KatalonTestOps
- Sign in to Katalon TestOps.Note:
Make sure that the account you log in with is the same as the account you were invited with.
Account verification is required before joining a TestOps Organization. Should you encounter any issues, please read this troubleshooting guide.
The invitation page appears as below.Note: The invitation link is only valid for 24 hours. In such case, ask your Owner/Admin to resend the invitation. You can refer to There's something wrong with this invitation
- Click Join [Organization name] to become a Member of the Organization.
You will be directed to the TestOps homepage.
You now have access to the Organization. You can use the product license that the Owner/Admin has assigned to you.