This section provides information about the sunsetting plan of Katalon Runtime Engine (KRE) DevOps, including license management and the renewal process.
|Overall||You can continue to use your DevOps licenses until the end of your billing cycle. However, you will not be able to purchase additional DevOps licenses.||You can continue to use your DevOps licenses for up to 6 consecutive months. However, you will not be able to purchase additional DevOps licenses.|
|License Management||Upon renewal, your current DevOps licenses will be automatically upgraded to Floating licenses at no additional charge. Log in to Katalon TestOps to manage your available licenses.||Upon renewal, you can choose between a Monthly Node-locked license or an Annual Floating license. For pricing details, view the example below. Log in to Katalon TestOps to manage your available licenses.|
|Renewal||Upon the next billing cycle, you will have the option to upgrade the existing DevOps licenses to Floating licenses, following DevOps’ pricing structure, for one additional annual billing cycle.||Upon the next billing cycle, you will have the option to continue to use the existing DevOps licenses for a maximum period of 6 months or switch to monthly Node-locked licenses or Annual Floating licenses.|
|Example|| || |
(*): The pricing listed in the example is applicable in 2020 only. Refer to the Katalon Pricing page for updated information.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Do I have to do anything?
- For Annual billing cycles: Upon renewal, your current DevOps licenses will be automatically upgraded to Floating licenses at no additional charge.
- For Monthly billing cycles: Upon renewal, you can choose between Monthly Node-locked licenses or Annual Floating licenses. For pricing details, see the example in the table above.
What if I don’t want to upgrade from Monthly KRE DevOps to Annual Floating licenses after six months?
- You will have the option to switch to a monthly billing for KRE Node-locked licenses.
Can I use the DevOps license for another three months and come back for another three months?
- No, it will need to be consecutive, with a maximum of 6 months. Once you cancel your DevOps subscription, it will no longer be available for repurchase.
My team purchased our licenses via a reseller. Will this change affect me?
- Your team will still be able to use your licenses as per the explanation in the table above. Upon renewal, kindly contact your reseller for more information. Alternatively, contact us at email@example.com for renewal.
- For further support, you can submit a ticket at our support portal: Katalon Support.