This document shows you how to integrate Katalon Studio with Microsoft Teams so that your team can receive a real-time summary of your test execution results in your Microsoft Teams channels.
Integrate Katalon Studio with Microsoft Teams
- Install our plugin from the Katalon Store: Microsoft Teams Integration.
- Open Katalon Studio and select Your Account > Reload Plugins. For detailed instructions, see: Reload your plugins in Katalon Studio.
- On your Microsoft Teams channel, create an Incoming Webhook to allow Katalon Studio to share content in Microsoft Teams channels. For better notification management, you might want to enter
Katalon Studioas your Incoming Webhook connection. For detailed instructions, see the Microsoft document: Create Incoming Webhooks.Copy and save the unique webhook URL present in the dialog window. The URL maps to the channel and you can use it to send information to Teams.
- Open Katalon Studio. Go to Project Setting > Plugins > Microsoft Teams.
- Enter the Incoming Webhook URL, then click Apply and Close.