View test results in the Jira Test Results gadget
You are using Jira Cloud.
- You have enabled TestOps - Jira integration in Jira software. See: Enable TestOps - Jira integration in Jira software.
- Open you Jira page, then click on the Dashboards tab.
- Open or create a dashboard if you haven't had one.
- In your dashboard, click Edit > Add gadget.The Add a gadget box displays as below.
- Find Katalon Test Results and click Add to add the gadget to your dashboard.
- Once added, the gadget prompts you to fill in the following information:
Jira Project: The Jira project that has enabled TestOps - Jira integration.
Katalon Project ID: The Katalon TestOps project ID of the integrated Katalon organization. To find a Katalon project ID, open your Katalon project in TestOps and view the ID at the end of the URL.
For example, we have a project URL as follows:
https://testops.katalon.io/team/12/project/20. The project ID is
- Click Save.