When scheduling a test suite collection with TestCloud on TestOps, you can override environments for each test suite in the test suite collection.
Follow these steps:
- Sign in to Katalon TestOps and go to your project.
- Go to Test Execution and click Schedule Test Run.
- Select TestCloud Test Environment from the dropdown list in the Test Environment Type section.
- Under the TestCloud section, select Configure TestCloud environments for test suites.
- In the Assign Test Environment for Test Suite dialog, select the test environment for each test suite.
- Click Save.
- Click Schedule.
You are directed to the Test Run List page, where you can see the TestCloud Test Environment.
The test suites are then scheduled for execution in their configured environments.