Run tests in private domains with TestCloud
To run tests in private domains with TestCloud (on TestOps), you need to:
Schedule test runs with the TestCloud Tunnel option enabled.
Configure the TestCloud Tunnel.
Schedule test runs with TestCloud Tunnel
- Sign in to Katalon TestOps and go to your Project.
- Go to Test Execution > Schedule Test Run.The Schedule Test Run dialog appears.
- In the Environment section, click on the drop-down menu and select More options.The dialog displays as below.
- Switch the Use TestCloud Tunnel toggle on.
- Select the testing environment in the TestCloud section.
- Return to the Schedule Test Run dialog, then click Schedule.
- Follow the guidelines below on how to configure TestCloud Tunnel.
Configure TestCloud Tunnel
Important:After scheduling your test runs using TestCloud Tunnel, you need to activate the TestCloud Tunnel to start test executions in private domains.
- To allow User Datagram Protocol (UDP) connections, the proxy must be configured.
- If you use a Man-in-the-Middle (MITM) proxy, it must be configured to allow Transport Layer Security (TLS) connections.
For detailed information on TestCloud Tunnel and how to use it, see TestCloud Tunnel.
- Go to Configurations > TestCloud Tunnels.The TestCloud Tunnels page appears.
- Switch to the Setup tab.You will see an on-screen step-by-step instruction on how to set up your TestCloud Tunnel.Follow the on-screen instructions:
You have successfully configured the TestCloud Tunnel.
- Select your OS, download the binary file, and unzip the file.
- Right-click on the file to open it in the terminal (for macOS), or open the file in cmd.exe (for Windows).
- Copy the command in the Generate configuration section, and open a Terminal or Command Prompt to run the command.
- Copy the command in the Start a tunnel section, and open a Terminal or Command Prompt to run the command.
- To validate your TestCloud Tunnel configuration, go to the TestCloud Tunnels page and select the Tunnels tab.The TestCloud Tunnel should be in Active status as shown below.
- Go to the Test Run List page and click on the Play icon to run your tests.
To check the progress of your test runs, see: View Logs.