TestCloud introduces the beta version of Mobile Browser Testing that allows you to schedule tests on mobile browsers. The mobile test environments include built-in browser of each OS: Safari for iOS and Chrome for Android.
To run mobile browser tests in a TestCloud environment, follow these steps:
- Sign in to Katalon TestOps and go to your project.
- Go to Test Execution > Schedule Test Run.The Schedule Test Run dialog pops up.
- In the Test Environment Type section, select TestCloud Test Environment.
The TestCloud section appears as below.
- In the Run with section, select Mobile Browsers.
- Select your mobile environment. In the TestCloud section, select the execution environment for your tests.
TestCloud mobile browser testing supports built-in browser for each OS.
For example, you can execute your tests on Chrome browser of a Google Pixel 6 Pro environment.
- Click Schedule.You are directed to the Test Run List page, where you can see the TestCloud Test Environment.
- Click on the play icon to manually trigger the test run.To check the progress of your test runs, see: View test results and execution logs in Katalon TestOps.