Run tests on mobile browsers with TestCloud
TestCloud mobile browser testing supports built-in browser for each OS. The mobile test environments include built-in browser of each operating system (OS): Safari for iOS and Chrome for Android.
Mobile browsers on TestCloud are accessible from both TestOps and Katalon Studio (version 8.6.0 onwards).
Run tests on mobile browsers in TestOps
You have an active TestCloud subscription or a trial.
- Sign in to Katalon TestOps and go to your project.
- Go to Test Execution > Schedule Test Run.The Schedule Test Run dialog pops up.
- In the Environment section, click on the dropdown menu and select More options.The dialog appears as below.
- In the Mobile Browsers tab, select your mobile environment.For example, you can execute your tests on Chrome browser of a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G environment.
- Return to the Schedule Test Run tab, then click Schedule.You are directed to the Test Run List page, where you can see the TestCloud Test Environment.
- Click on the play icon to manually trigger the test run.To check the progress of your test runs, see: View test results and execution logs in Katalon TestOps.
Run tests on mobile browsers in Katalon Studio
TestCloud mobile browser environments are available in Katalon Studio version 8.6.0 onwards.
To learn how to execute tests on mobile browser in Katalon Studio, see: Use TestCloud in Katalon Studio.