December 15th, 2022
We added new browser versions of Chrome (104-107), Firefox (103-106), and Edge Chromium (104-107) for Windows, Linux, and macOS. See Supported browsers.
On the top of the Katalon TestOps page, we added a banner to notify trial users when their TestCloud free trial is about to be expired.
November 29th, 2022
Enabled scheduling tests on macOS from Katalon TestOps.
Enabled scheduling tests on Safari version 10-16 from Katalon TestOps.
Enabled executing tests on Internet Explorer version 11 (IE mode in Microsoft Edge) from Katalon Studio.
Added the option to set desired capabilities for browsers and applications. When executing your test with TestCloud environment on TestOps, these desired capabilities would be applied. See Set desired capabilities for TestCloud environment.
October 3rd, 2022
Introduced the capability to override execution environment of individual test suite when executing a test suite collection. See: Override test environments of a test suite.
Introduced Mobile Native App testing, which allows users to upload mobile applications to TestOps and schedule automated mobile tests. See: Mobile native application testing on TestCloud.
September 5th, 2022
- Introduced the beta version of Mobile Browser Testing that allows you to schedule test on mobile browsers of iOS and Android. See: Run tests on mobile browsers.
GA Release - April 6th, 2022
- Enabled scheduling tests on the TestCloud Windows environment from Katalon Studio.
- Enabled scheduling tests in TestCloud headless browsers environment from Katalon TestOps.
- Enabled scheduling tests on websites behind a proxy.
- Removed warning about untrusted files when setting up TestCloud tunnel on macOS/Windows.
- Improved performance and stability when running test suite collections.
- Improved Windows node start-up time by pre-building Selenium Grid Docker Image when building TestCloud AMI instead of downloading the Docker Image every time.
- UI/UX improvement when running TestCloud via Katalon TestOps.
- [Bug] Unauthorized tunnel management API access.
Trial Period - January 20th, 2022
- Introduced TestCloud trial period as the new multi-browser testing environment in Katalon Studio, Katalon TestOps, and Katalon Runtime Engine. See: Integrate TestCloud with TestOps and Integrate TestCloud with Studio.
- Enabled users to use TestCloud tunnel to execute tests in both public and private domains. See: TestCloud tunnel.
- Allowed users to contact Katalon at firstname.lastname@example.org to buy extra usage quota when running out of free trial package quota.
- Supported new versions of Chrome (96, 97), Firefox (95, 96), Microsoft Edge (96, 97).
Enhancements from Beta version
- Stabilized TestCloud tunnel performance for testing in private domains:
- Improved resilience of TestCloud proxy server.
- Queued up the execution if the number of requests exceeds the parallel quota.
- [UI] Displayed the Trial tag for the TestCloud option when scheduling test runs in TestOps.
- [UI] Displayed the TestCloud option when clicking on Run to execute tests in Katalon Studio.