Katalon Studio can integrate with Jira Cloud, and Jira Data Center (Jira Server). To enable Jira Integration in Katalon Studio, follow this guide: Enable Jira integration in Katalon Studio.
- Import test cases from Jira to Katalon Studio to create test cases and run BDD tests.
- Automatically submit test results and test reports to the linked Jira issue. See View test results in Jira tickets.
- Submit an issue to Jira directly from the test reports page of Katalon Studio. See Submit an issue from Katalon Studio to Jira.
BDD testing with Jira integration
- Write BDD scenarios in Jira tickets.
- Import test cases written in Gherkin to Katalon Studio.
- Link test execution results with the corresponding Jira ticket.
For detailed instructions, refer to: Manage BDD test cases with Jira integration.
You can also view BDD test results in Katalon TestOps, a report analytics and test management tool where you can have dynamic perspectives and an insightful look at your automation testing data.