Microsoft Dynamics 365
This project demonstrates how Katalon Studio helps users automate Microsoft Dynamic 365 applications. It contains some test cases for PowerBI. Because of the very dynamic nature of the PowerBI DOM structure, you might need to make some necessary changes before recording the test cases.
Create and Delete a lead in Microsoft 365 account.
Automate Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications
You should have an active Microsoft 365 account.
You can refer to video demonstration of the steps below.
- Customize Setting before recording a test case: Go to Project > Settings > Test Design > Web UI and change the priority of Xpath Locators.
- Record test script via Katalon Recorder and save test objects and test cases. You can refer to Record web utility in Katalon Studio.
- Update the application URL, username, and password inside the Default profile.
- Run the test execution. You can refer to Execute tests with Katalon Studio overview.
- Verify the test execution result. You can refer to View test results and execution logs in Katalon TestOps.