Install the Katalon plugin on Jenkins
- Sign in to Jenkins and go to Manage Jenkins > Manage Plugins. The Plugin Manager page appears.
- Click on the Available tab and search for the Katalon plugin.
- Select the plugin and choose Install without restart.
Configure Test Runs in Katalon TestOps
You must schedule test runs in Katalon TestOps before assigning this schedule to Jenkins for test executions. See: Schedule Test Runs.
- Choose the Save Configurations option in the Schedule Test Run dialog to schedule Test Runs for Jenkins.
Execute Katalon TestOps plan on Jenkins
- On Jenkins, create a new Freestyle project.
- In Build Steps, add Execute Katalon TestOps Plan.
The Execute Katalon TestOps Plan is added as a build step.
- In Server URL, enter your TestOps server URL:
- In Credentials, add a secret text with the secret value is your Katalon API key.
- After you added your Katalon API key, select it and click on Test Connection. If you are successfully connected, you can retrieve your projects and test plan.
- Choose your project, then choose the test plan that you want to execute.
- Save your project, then click Build Now.
After the test is completed, you can go back to Katalon TestOps to view and analyze your report.