Katalon TestCloud is available for seamless integration with Katalon TestOps.
Current test environments require time and effort to set up and maintain while providing limited browser/operating system (OS) options. By contrast, with a few clicks, you can set up a TestCloud Test Environment in TestOps for your test execution across browsers and OS.
The TestCloud Test Environment also allows you to:
- Execute tests on a public domain.
- Execute tests on a private domain via a TestCloud tunnel.
- Track your TestCloud testing quota.
TestCloud stabilizes the test results when you execute a massive number of parallel tests.
An active Katalon TestCloud subscription or trial. See TestCloud Trial.
- Kobiton integration must be disabled. You can toggle Kobiton off in advanced settings. See Advanced settings.
Schedule test runs on TestOps with TestCloud environment
- Sign in to Katalon TestOps and go to your Project.
- Go to Test Execution and click Schedule Test Run.
- Give your test run a name, then select the script repository that stores your project.
- Choose a test suite or test suite collection to execute.
- In the Environment section, click the drop-down menu and select More options.
- In TestCloud section, select your preferred environment(s) to run your test.
- Optional: You need to toggle on Private/Local Testing in the following cases:
- Click Schedule to save your test run configuration.