Katalon TestOps allows you to populate Jira releases for test planning and management. Depending on your use case, you can do this in two ways:
- Create a new TestOps release linked to a Jira release. This method allows you to import a Jira release of any status whenever you create a new release in Katalon TestOps.
- Populate unreleased Jira releases. This method allows you to import all of the unreleased releases from a Jira project to Katalon TestOps.
You have enabled Jira integration in Katalon TestOps. See Jira integration in Katalon TestOps.
Populate unreleased Jira releases
- In the Planning > Releases, click on the Populate Jira Releases button.The Populate Jira Releases box pops up with a dropdown list containing all of your Jira projects.
- Select your Jira project in the dropdown menu, then click OK.
- Optional: In case you change your start date and release date in Jira, click Refresh to see the latest changes in TestOps.
Create a new TestOps release linked to a Jira release
- Click on the Create Release button at the top right corner.Once you have enabled Jira integration in Katalon TestOps, the Jira Project and Jira Release sections are added in the Create Release page.
- Select your Jira project and Jira release in the dropdown menu, then click Create.