Katalon Studio allows you to link Katalon Studio test cases and view test execution results in Rally.
- Katalon Studio version 7.0.0 onwards.
- An active Katalon Studio Enterprise license. To learn more about activating your Katalon Studio license, you can refer to this document: Activate Katalon license.
Enable Rally integration in Katalon Studio
- Install Rally integration plugin. To do so, follow these steps:
- Download and install the Rally Integration plugin. You can go to the Katalon Store here: Rally Integration.
- To activate the installed plugin, open Katalon Studio and navigate to Account Settings. Click Reload Plugin.
- Go to Project Settings > Plugins > Rally. Input the following information:
Once connected successfully, Katalon retrieves your available workspaces from Rally. Choose the Rally workspace you want to work on.
- Rally URL:
- API Key: the API key in Rally. To generate an API key in Rally, you can refer to the Broadcom documentation: Create an API key.
- Rally URL:
- Click Apply and Close.
Map test cases between Katalon Studio and Rally
- To retrieve the test case ID, open your project in Rally, then go to Quality > Test Cases. Here you can see the list of test cases and their IDs.
- In Katalon Studio, open the test case you wish to link to Rally. Switch to the Integration tab, and specify the respective test case ID in Rally.