In Katalon TestOps, you can set up a CircleCI Test Environment to schedule and execute tests remotely.
- You have created a CircleCI account with a Github account.
- You have forked your Project to your Repository associated with your GitHub account. You can also fork this sample project, TestOps CircleCI sample for testing.
- You have followed your Project in CircleCI.
Configure a CircleCI Test Environment
Follow these steps:
- Sign in to Katalon TestOps and go to your Project.
- Go to Configurations > Test Environments > CircleCI.
- Click Create CircleCI Test Environment.
Fill in the required information to connect to CircleCI.
The Followed Project and Branch sections appear after you have connected to CircleCI successfully.
The Project you have followed in CircleCI and its Branch would automatically appear here.
You have successfully created a CircleCI Test Environment.
Go to Configurations > Test Environments > CircleCI to see the list of CircleCI Test Environments.