Project information displays the name, the location, and the description of the opened project. To view the project information, go to Project > Settings > Project Information.
Include/Exclude timestamp in .properties files
Note:From Katalon Studio version 8.2.5 onwards, you can include/exclude timestamp in .properties files. To do so:
- Katalon Studio version 8.2.5 onwards
- Go to Project > Settings > Project Information.
- Check/Uncheck the Include/Exclude timestamps in .properties files box. By default, this box is unchecked for new projects.
- Click Apply.Attention:
This enhancement only applies to:
- Native integrations with Katalon Studio, including Katalon TestOps, Azure DevOps, the qTest Integration, Basic Report, and Applitools Integration plugins.
- Integration plugins, including the Jira Integration and TestRail Integration plugins.