To leverage your testing experience, Katalon Store provides you a library of plugins developed by Katalon and the Katalon community. The plugins are available on the Katalon Store. However, in some cases, you might want to:
- Install and use all the plugins that are available on the Store without internet access.
- Build your plugins and use them directly in Katalon Studio without publishing on Store. See also: Private Plugins.
Below is a step-by-step guide to install plugins offline in Katalon Studio.
Install Plugin Offline
- Katalon Studio version 7.0.0 onwards.
- An active license for Katalon Studio Enterprise.
To use any plugins published on Store without accessing the Internet, follow these steps:
In Katalon Store, select the plugin you want to install. In the Information section, check the type of that plugin. There are two types of plugins: Custom Keywords Plugin and Katalon Studio Plugin.
Download the plugin package. To learn how to download a plugin package, see Download plugin packages.
Unzip your downloaded plugin package.
Move the plugin package .jar file to the following folder:
- For Custom Keywords Plugin:<project_name>/plugins
- For Katalon Studio Plugin: <project_name>/plugins/platform
Open your project in Katalon Studio and go to Project > Settings > Plugins. Select one of the following options to use plugins offline:
- Katalon Store and Local: Katalon Studio installs plugins from the Store and the Plugins folder of each project. Make sure that you log in Katalon Studio and Katalon Store with the same account.
Local: Katalon Studio will install plugins from the Plugins folder only.
In the Toolbar, click Your Profile > Reload Plugins.
The Plugins dialog appears with the reload status.