buildspec.yml: The buildspec file is YAML-formatted and is used to store build commands. You can get this file from our GitHub repository: Katalon Studio Samples.
Valid Katalon API key: You can generate API keys via:
Command generator in Katalon Studio.
Refer to Generate API keys for more information about API key generation.
Secret Manager: The Secret Manager protects the Katalon API key. To learn more about creating secret keys, refer to the following AWS documentation:
Katalon license: You must have a valid license to run Katalon tests. For more information on licenses, refer to Katalon license types.
You must be able to integrate your codebuild with Katalon TestOps to generate reports. You must also be connected to a repository (for example GitHub) so that you can push your codebuild project. Refer to TestOps Integration for more details.
Create an AWS codebuild
- Sign in to Amazon Web Services, search for AWS CodeBuild, and go to the CodeBuild service.
The CodeBuild page appears.
- Click Create build project.Details of the project appear. Fill in the following information:
Environment: When filling the fields in the Environment section, ensure that you select the Privileged checkbox if you wish to build Docker images or provide your builds with elevated privileges.
Environment (Additional information): The Timeout and Queued timeout fields are pre-populated and you can change them as per your requirement.
- Click Create Build Project.A project created message displays accordingly. Click Start build.
- Click Build logs to monitor the build progress.
- Once the codebuild is complete, you can view its report in Katalon TestOps. Refer to: View results in TestOps.