From version 7.7.0, this keyword is available.
- Description: Take a screenshot of the current viewport to send to TestOps Vision. The captured image will be saved in '.png' format and stored in the 'keyes' folder inn the report folder.
- Keyword name: takeScreenshotAsCheckpoint
- Keyword syntax:
- Description: A String that represents the name of the image on TestOps Vision. On local machine, this name will be appended with TestOps Vision prefix('keyes-').
- Parameter Type: String
- Mandatory: Required
- Description: Specify failure handling schema to determine whether the execution should be allowed to continue or stop.
- Parameter Type: FailureHandling
- Mandatory: Optional
You want to take a screenshot as checkpoint named 'current_viewport' for TestOps Vision and use default failure handling:
You want to take a screenshot as checkpoint named 'full_view' for TestOps Vision, and need the test to keep running regardless of this step having failed or passed:
import com.kms.katalon.core.model.FailureHandling as FailureHandling