In Katalon TestOps, you can filter Test Runs by Build name to:
- find and track the list of Test Runs linked with specific Build names.
- monitor testing progress linked with those Builds.
- You must execute tests from Katalon Runtime Engine.
- You have integrated Katalon Studio with Katalon TestOps. See:Katalon Studio Integration.
Add Build name in Command Line or Console Mode
Open Command prompt.
Find the Command Line option
--info -buildLabeland edit it with your own info.
You can find it in this list of
Filter Test Runs by Build name in Katalon TestOps
Sign in to Katalon TestOps and go to your Project.
Go to Reports > Test Runs.
Find the Build Label filter as shown below.
By default, it will display All which means that all of your Test Runs in all Builds are listed.
Click Build Label, then manually input the
-buildLabelvalue that was previously configured in Katalon Studio.
You can now see the list of Test Runs associated with that
- The Build name will be displayed under theConfiguration section on each Test Run.
- You can also go back to the default filter by clickingClear.