Katalon TestOps presents test cases and test suites in a folder-based view that mirrors the organization of your script repository.
This document navigates you to where the uploaded test cases and test suites are stored and how they are presented in Katalon TestOps to help you manage your test scripts effectively.
View test scripts uploaded from a Git repository
- After uploading your test scripts from a Git repository:
If you want to view uploaded test cases, go to Test Management > Test Cases.
If you want to view uploaded test suites, go to Test Management > Test Suites.
You can see all folders corresponding to your uploaded Git repositories displayed under the Uploaded Data folder. The following picture shows the script repository folder in the Test Cases page.Note:
It may take a few minutes for the uploaded test scripts to appear.
- You can also view all test run results in this tab. If your test results are not from the uploaded test scripts, they are in the Uploaded Data folder.
If you have not run tests yet, the execution data is empty.
If you have run tests, this section contains information from your test execution.
In the Test Cases page, you can see the following data for each test case: Last execution, Last updated, No. of execution, Average Duration, Flakiness (%). If you have linked Jira requirements to a TestOps test case, you can see the Jira ticket ID in the Requirements column.Note:
TestOps only shows the number of executions of the test cases that have been executed from 1/1/2022 (ICT) onwards.
In the Test Suites page, you can see the total number of test execution, the Last updated and Last executed data.
- If you can't find a script repository, refresh it. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to Configurations > Script Repositories.
- Select the script repository you want to refresh.
- Click Refresh Test Suite Collection in the top right corner.
- Go to Test Management > Test Cases/Test Suites to check the results. You should see the test cases/ test suites from the uploaded Git repository here.
View test scripts from uploaded execution data
If you upload your execution data using the frameworks we support, or upload manually to Katalon TestOps (see: Upload JUnit and Katalon Studio Test Results to Katalon TestOps), you can also view test data in the Test Management tab.
Katalon TestOps supports uploading test results from the following frameworks:
Jasmine. See: Upload Test to Katalon TestOps via Jasmine.
Jest. See: Upload Test to Katalon TestOps via Jest.
Mocha. See: Upload Test to Katalon TestOps via Mocha.
Pytest. See: Upload Test to Katalon TestOps via Pytest.
After uploading the execution data, go to Test Management > Test Cases/Test Suites and click on the Uploaded Data folder.
You can see test cases and their execution data in folders inside the Uploaded Data folder.