Link test runs to a release in Katalon TestOps
You have created a release in Katalon TestOps or populate releases from Jira. See Create and edit releases in TestOps.
- Go to your project.The project Dashboard page appears.
- Go to Reports > Test Runs.
- Scroll down to see the list of all test runs and their IDs.
- Click on the ID number of a test run.The Test Run: # page appears, and # represents the ID number (e.g., Test Run: #21).
- Click on the Link to a release button at the top right corner.The dropdown menu appears.
- Select a release in the dropdown menu.Once, you have successfully link test runs to a release, you can see the Test Run: # page displays as below. Here, Test Run: #1234 has already been linked to release 8.0.
In case you have linked test runs to a Jira release, you can also see linked test runs results are shown under the Releases section on your Jira page.
- Optional: If you want to link a test run to another release, you can do so by clicking on the icon next to the current release, then select the new release you want to link.
You can also unlink a Test Run by selecting the Clear this release option.