View execution reports in TestOps
You can integrate Katalon Recorder with Katalon TestOps to upload and view execution reports. Do as follows:
- Visit Katalon TestOps and log in using your Katalon account.
- Create a TestOps project. If this is the first time you log in to TestOps, you need to create a new organization. See Create Organization and Project.
- Execute tests in Katalon Recorder. You might need to close and open Katalon Recorder again for the integration to be fully enabled.
- Upload test executions to TestOps.
- In the ACTION section, click on Upload report.The Katalon TestOps dialog appears.
- Choose a TestOps project if you have multiple TestOps projects.
- Click Upload.
- In the ACTION section, click on Upload report.
Once the results are uploaded, a new TestOps tab opens where you can see the results. Learn more about TestOps Reports Dashboard at TestOps Dashboard Overview.