Organizations in Katalon TestOps are limited in how many tests can be run monthly, defined as your monthly quota. This quota is defined by the license plan of your TestOps Organization. You can view the current test execution quota, usage, and remaining balance in the Usage Dashboard.
- Katalon TestOps subscription.
- Owner, Admin, or Billing Manager role in an Organization. Notes:
Find out more about the licensing model and test execution quota here: TestOps Subscriptions Overview.
Navigate to the Usage Dashboard
To navigate to the Usage Dashboard, follow these steps:
Sign in to Katalon TestOps.
Click on the Organization scrolldown menu in the top left corner, then select your Organization.
Click on the Settings button in the top right corner. Select License Management > Dashboard. The Usage Dashboard page appears.
The page contains two panels: Test Executions and Test Activities.
You can export your Usage Report as a .csv file by clicking the Export button in the top right corner.
Test Executions Panel
The Test Executions panel displays a test executions counter and your monthly quota. To view your remaining balance, hover your cursor over the panel.
- When you reach your monthly quota, you cannot run any more tests on TestOps, but you can still upload your test results.
- For the first 3 months of any billing plan, including the free plan, you can fill 130% of your maximum quota at no extra cost.
- Your test executions counter is reset to 0 every month, starting from the first day of your free plan, or from the last time you upgraded your subscription plan.
- Upgrading your subscription renews your balance and sets the new date as the first day of the first month of your new billing plan. You can once again use 130% of your maximum quota for 3 months.
Test Activities Panel
The Test Activities panel displays your weekly testing activity as a bar chart. Data includes tests run on Katalon TestOps as well as uploaded test results.
Two numbers are displayed on the right side of the bar chart:
Test Executions represents the total number of tests executed the preceding week.
Test Duration represents the total time spent executing tests the preceding week.
Learn more about uploading test results to TestOps: Upload Test Results to Katalon TestOps from Katalon Studio.
See also: Upgrade TestOps Subscription.