CircleCI Test Environment
TestOps CI allows you to set up your test environment with CircleCI to schedule and execute tests remotely.
- You have created a CircleCI account with Github account;
- You have forked this project to your repository associated with the account;
- You have followed the above project in CircleCI.
Configure CircleCI Test Environment
To create a new CircleCI test environment, in TestOps CI, go to Test Environment > CircleCI.
Fill in the required fields to connect to CircleCI.
- Agent Name
- URL: https://circleci.com
- Token: your API in CircleCI
- API Key: your API key in Katalon TestOps
After connecting to CircleCI, select your project and branch which you have forked in the beginning.
Click the Create button to create a new CircleCI test enviroment.
After you have created your Circle test environment, it appears in the list as below.