Grid - TestOps Cloud
Estimated reading time: 1 minute
Grid - TestOps Cloud is a great way to run your Katalon Studio tests completely on cloud and automatically feed the results into Katalon Analytics.
This article will show you how to execute your tests handily via Grid - TestOps Cloud.
- You have uploaded your test project onto Code Repo.
To execute your test projects on TestOps Cloud
- Select Grid
- Select the Create Plan button
- In the Configure a Plan screen, define your test execution plan
- Plan Name: Provide a friendly plan name
- Test Project: Select the test project you’ve uploaded earlier
- Command: Provide command arguments to run your Katalon Studio tests. This can be retrieved from Katalon Studio command line builder.
- Execution Environment: Select TestOps Cloud
- Schedule: Define a schedule for job execution
- Select Create to create your plan.
- In the Grid screen, go to the Plans list. Choose the plan you want to execute and select Execute Plan icon.
After that, a new job is initiated and queued on the Jobs list right on top of the screen. If it is built successfully, you will see an execution link that leads you to the execution result screen.