Estimated reading time: 1 minute
Welcome to Katalon Analytics
Katalon Analytics is a web-based application that provides dynamic perspectives and an insightful look at your automation testing data. You can leverage your automation testing data by transforming and visualizing your data; analyzing test results; and seamlessly integrating with such tools as Katalon Studio and Jira.
Click here to navigate to Katalon Analytics.
- Save time spent reviewing and analyzing test execution results.
- Provide insightful visualizations on key testing data.
- Quickly troubleshoot your testing process and identify defects by locating exactly which test case failed.
- Smoothly integrate with your issues and releases in Jira.
- Maximize your testing capacity.
Test findings and insights from visualized testing information
- You can read test findings and insights from status and performance reports created based on key metrics of each test dataset.
- 1-click filter to see trends and patterns of your preferred status.
Testing statistics and test execution history
- By examining the performance of your test execution and tracing test execution logs, you can locate exactly the failed test case and determine its frequency and errors.
- You can review a test case’s history to have in mind a picture of its performance and quality.
Defect integration and task system
- Any latest test results can be submitted to your issues and releases in Jira while Katalon Analytics's task system helps you create and track multiple tasks to fix those defects.
Test design and maintenance
- With test design and test plan features, you can run more test cases more often.
- You can maximize your testing capacity with Katalon Analytics' test schedule and flexible hosting infrastructures (Katalon Cloud or your in-house server).
- Insightful metrics like Age, Same Failures and Flakiness signify and reflect your test quality and reliability.