Upload Test Results from Katalon Studio
Estimated reading time: 1 minute
- In Katalon Studio, select Project > Settings > Integration > Katalon Analytics.
- Enable integration and enter your Katalon account, then click Connect. You will be able to select your Team and Project to upload test results.
- Check Automatically submit test run result option. Users can also choose to attach screenshots.
- Navigate to Home Page and click on Katalon TestOps icon on the top right-hand corner.
- When Katalon TestOps dialog pops up, select the team and project you want to upload, then select Upload.
Once having successfully uploaded the test results, you can double-check on Katalon Analytics.