Submit a new plugin
Estimated reading time: 1 minute
This article is a walkthrough through the process of publishing a new plugin to Katalon Store. If you just want to get started, head to the Submit a new plugin page on the Store.
To start, familiarize yourself with the Developer Agreement and Guidelines to develop a new plugin.
Next, prepare your plugin for publication by adding all its files to a ZIP archive with the extension .zip.
Use your Katalon account to publish a plugin
- If you already had a Katalon Account:
Visit https://store.katalon.com and log in to your Katalon Account.
- If you don’t have a Katalon Account:
Next, click Publish a new plugin in the drop-down menu.
- The Upload a new plugin page displays.
Click Browse, select and upload your plugin or Drag and drop your plugin from your device.
If your plugin passes all the checks, you will be allowed to click Continue.
The Submit plugin information page displays.
Provide the following:
- Publisher: Your Katalon ID will be auto-filled.
- Plugin name: your plugin’s name.
- Description: a useful and descriptive summary of your plugin.
- Version: a current version of your plugin.
- Category: choose an option from the drop-down list.
- Logo: you can upload a logo of your plugin to be displayed in a Plugin’s detail page. The dimension of the logo needs to be 150 x 150px. If it is in a different size, it will be automatically adjusted.
- Banners: you can upload a banner(s) of your plugin to be displayed in the Plugin’s detail page. The dimension of the banners needs to be 726x388 px. If it is in a different size, it will be automatically adjusted.
Click Save. Save your submission as a draft.
Publish your plugin
Refer to Publish a new plugin for more information.