Estimated reading time: 1 minute
You can integrate Katalon Studio with Apache JMeter for API/Web Service testing in 2 ways:
Use JMeter Integration plugin
Visit our Store to download the plugin and learn more about its details.
Learn how to install a plugin.
Manually integrate JMeter with Katalon Studio
You can integrate JMeter with Katalon Studio yourself by following this tutorial.
Install Gradle. Please follow the official instruction by Gradle.
Pull JMeter dependency.
- Create a
build.gradlefile in your project
- Run the following command to download Jmeter dependencies:
- Create JMeter Runner.
- Download JMeter > Extract the bin folder in the Include directory of a Katalon Studio project.
- In Include/scripts/groovy, create
JMeterRunner(JMeter Runner configuration class) and
KatalonSamplerClient, which will execute Katalon test cases and return test results.
- Once JMeter is ready, you can run your project.
- Define a custom Jmeter keyword, which will create a new JMeterRunner when the keyword is called.
- Create a test case.
- Call the Jmeter keyword then wait for the results.
You can download a sample project using JMeter to perform API testing in Katalon Studio.