Katalon Runtime Engine DevOps Sunsetting
This section provides information about the sunsetting plan of Katalon Runtime Engine (KRE) DevOps, including license management and renewal process.
|Overall||You can continue to use your DevOps licenses until the end of your billing cycle. However, you will not be able to purchase additional DevOps licenses.||You can continue to use your DevOps licenses for up to 6 consecutive months. However, you will not be able to purchase additional DevOps licenses.|
|License Management||Upon renewal, your current DevOps licenses will be automatically upgraded to Floating licenses at no additional charge. Log onto https://admin.katalon.com to manage your available licenses.||Upon renewal, you can choose between Monthly Node-locked license or Annual Floating license. For pricing details, please view the example below. Log onto https://admin.katalon.com to manage your available licenses.|
|Renewal||Upon the next billing cycle, you will have the option to upgrade the existing DevOps licenses to Floating licenses, following DevOps’ pricing structure, for one additional annual billing cycle.||Upon the next billing cycle, you will have the option to continue to use the existing DevOps licenses for a maximum period of 6 months or switch to monthly Node-locked licenses or Annual Floating licenses.|
(*): The pricing listed in the example is applicable in 2020 only. Refer to the Katalon Pricing page for updated information.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Do I have to do anything?
- For Annual subscribers: Upon renewal, your current DevOps licenses will be automatically upgraded to Floating licenses at no additional charge.
- For Monthly subscribers: Upon renewal, you can choose between Monthly Node-locked license or Annual Floating license. For pricing details, please see the example in the table above.
- What if I don’t want to upgrade from Monthly KRE DevOps to Annual KRE Floating license after six months?
- You will have the option to switch to a monthly KRE Node-locked license.
- Can I use the DevOps license for another three months and come back for another three months?
- No, it will need to be consecutive, with a maximum of 6 months. Once you cancel your DevOps subscription, it will be no longer available for repurchase.
- My team purchased our licenses via a reseller. Will this change affect me?
- Your team will still be able to use your licenses as per the explanation in the table above. Upon renewal, kindly contact your reseller for more information. Alternatively, contact us at email@example.com for renewal.
- Other inquiries
- Please submit a ticket at our support portal: https://support.katalon.com/hc/en-us.