Welcome to Katalon Studio
Katalon Studio is a smart, robust, and scalable automation solution built for both beginners and expert testers everywhere. Katalon Studio revolutionizes the use of open-source test automation frameworks such as Selenium and Appium by eliminating their technical complexities. This revolution allows developers and QAs to set up, create, run, report, and manage their automated tests for Web, Mobile, and API Testings efficiently. Starting from Katalon Studio 7.0, Desktop App Testing built upon WinAppDrivers (written and maintained by Microsoft) is available for users to create automated tests for Windows Desktop Applications.
Our documentation center provides you with guides, tutorials, and reference materials. This resource helps you get to know and familiar with Katalon Studio features. Additionally, this knowledge base is critical to your configurations, features utilization, and successfully creating automation test scripts.
- The Katalon team has prepared some sample projects for you to try out before testing your products.
- Test Design contains detailed information on various components of a test case/test suite, and Katalon Studio features.
- After designing a test, Execution and Reporting guides you on how to run your test scripts as well as provide a comprehensive view and insights on your test results. Before executing your tests, remember to check Katalon Studio's supported execution environments. You're recommended to use our beta product, Katalon TestOps for dashboards, and visual analysis of test results.
- Working with Runtime Engine is a must-read document section for those who execute test scripts in any CI/CD infrastructure.
- Integration describes in more detail with which tools Katalon Studio can integrate. To extend Katalon Studio's capabilities, please check out our Store for more plugins and add-ons.
The Katalon Community with fellow users and experts can help you with any issues while using Katalon products. You can also suggest new features for both Katalon Studio and Katalon TestOps, as well as report bugs in this forum. The Katalon team welcomes and appreciates your suggestions and contributions to make our products better and better.