[WebUI] Take Screenshot As Checkpoint
From version 7.7.0, this keyword is available.
Description: Take a screenshot of the current viewport to send to TestOps Vision. The captured image will be saved in '.png' format and stored in the 'keyes' folder inn the report folder.
Keyword name: takeScreenshotAsCheckpoint
- Description: A String that represents the name of the image on TestOps Vision. On local machine, this name will be appended with TestOps Vision prefix('keyes-').
- Parameter Type: String
- Mandatory: Required
- Description: Specify failure handling schema to determine whether the execution should be allowed to continue or stop.
- Parameter Type: FailureHandling
- Mandatory: Optional
- You want to take a screenshot as checkpoint named 'current_viewport' for TestOps Vision and use default failure handling:
- You want to take a screenshot as checkpoint named 'full_view' for TestOps Vision, and need the test to keep running regardless of this step having failed or passed:
import com.kms.katalon.core.model.FailureHandling as FailureHandling WebUI.takeScreenshotAsCheckpoint('full_view', FailureHandling.CONTINUE_ON_FAILURE)