Estimated reading time: 1 minute
- Fix an issue where Tests Explorer is not displayed when restoring last working session.
- Fix some issues regarding Test Suite Collection HTML report.
- Fix an issue where email report can’t be sent to recipients.
- Correct browser’s information in Test Suite HTML report when Microsoft Edge is used for execution.
- Fix an issue where the executed browser is closed upon executing a test case.
- Fix migration issue of where HTTP Body with POST method is not transferred when opening project with version 5.4.
- Fix an issue of cannot send API Request due to NullPointerExeception using specific Request URL.
- Modify setHttPBody & getHttpBody deprecated methods to function properly in version 5.4.
- Fix issues where Execution Profile/Global Variables does not work properly in Test Case Variables.