Version History - 7.x
Official Release - Version 7.9.1
If you upgrade from v7.9.0, you can use Help > Check for updates... for an in-app upgrade. Learn more
- Support Chrome 88.
- Support Microsoft Edge (Chromium) 88.
- Bug: [Web Testing] Cannot run assertion test steps with the active web driver.
- Bug: Cannot export execution reports manually on Windows machines.
- Bug: [Katalon Runtime Engine] Cannot run the command generated by Command Builder due to the
- Bug: An error displayed when moving the Search tab.
- Bug: An error displayed when using Ctrl+Shift+O to remove libraries while scripting.
Please be noted that you will not be able to use Check for updates... to upgrade to v7.9+ due to the core engine upgrade (but you can upgrade from v7.9 to later versions via Check for updates...).
- Support screenshot taking keywords for Mobile and Web testing, including:
- [Mobile]Take Screenshot As Checkpoint
- [Mobile]Take Element Screenshot
- [Mobile]Take Element Screenshot As Checkpoint
- [Mobile]Take Area Screenshot
- [Mobile]Take Area Screenshot As Checkpoint
- [Web UI]Take Screenshot As Checkpoint
- [Web UI]Take Element Screenshot
- [Web UI]Take Element Screenshot As Checkpoint
- [Web UI]Take Area Screenshot
- [Web UI]Take Area Screenshot As Checkpoint
- Support Class File Decompiler for debug. Learn more
- Support setting a new default JRE in test projects. Learn more
- [Katalon TestOps Vision] Support a sample project for Visual Testing with TestOps Vision.
- Upgrade Eclipse IDE from version 4.6 to 4.16.
- Upgrade Groovy compiler from version 2.4.7 to version 2.4.20.
- Notarize Katalon Studio and Katalon Runtime Engine applications for macOS Catalina. Learn more
- Enhance qTest Integration, including:
- Support uploading screenshots in test results to qTest. Learn more
- [CLI] Submit automation test status with build information to qTest Manager by
-qTestBuildURL. Learn more
- Execution Status Mapping. Learn more
- Map a Katalon test case to a qTest test case by database ID. Learn more
- [Jira Integration] Import JIRA issue summary along with issue ID to form Test Case Name in Katalon Studio.
- Update Javadoc 7.9.0.
- Support Chrome 87.
- Support Microsoft Edge (Chromium) 87.
- Bug: [Incorrect Test Results] Katalon returned PASSED when test scripts contained invalid syntax.
- Bug: [Web UI Testing] Instead of logging warning messages and marking PASSED,
WebUI.verifyElementAttributeValuemarks failed if the element is not present.
- Bug: Katalon Studio IDE sometimes failed to save Groovy files' changes, including keywords, test listeners, step definitions while renaming test objects.
- Bug: Performance issues of Applitools sample project. Learn more
- [Katalon TestOps (Beta) Integration] Support detecting Assertions in execution log. Learn more
- [Time Capsule] Allow turning on/turning off Time Capsule in Project Settings (Go to Project > Settings > Execution > WebUI). Learn more
- Bug: An issue of generating a Time Capsule for an error that doesn't cause test execution to fail.
- Bug: An issue of showing "No application is started yet" when test execution is already started. Address here
- Bug: Cannot generate execution reports when
WebUI.commentcontains invalid XML characters.
Version 7.8.0 - 7.8.1
- Support Time Capsule for optimizing fixing broken Web Test Objects. Learn more
- [Katalon Studio Enterprise] Support browser-based video recording. Learn more
- [Windows Testing] Support coordinates-based recording with Click Element Offset and Right-click Element Offset keywords on both Windows Recorder and Native Windows Recorder.
- Provide Checksum for each Katalon Studio package named
all-packages.sha256and Open source libraries's license scanning report in HTML named
KatalonStudio-openSourceReport.html(Go to our GitHub Repository, download those files in each build's Assets).
- [Katalon Studio Enterprise] Allow replacing a built-in library with an external one for flexible libraries usage in a test project. Learn more
- [Web Service Testing] Import SOAP requests from SoapUI and WSDLs having no service endpoints. Learn more
- [Katalon TestOps (Beta) Integration] Export BDD reports generated in Katalon Studio to display in TestOps. Learn more
- [Katalon TestOps (Beta) Integration] Support generating commands for TestOps CI in Katalon Studio's Command Builder.
- [Katalon TestOps (Beta) Integration] Allow overriding TestOps Project ID via command line.
- [Katalon TestOps (Beta) Integration] View Releases in Katalon Studio's Test Explorer.
- Provide in-app tutorials for new Katalon users to start testing Web UI, Mobile, Web Service and Windows applications (Go to Help > Tutorials > Select Web UI/Mobile/Web Service/Windows).
- You can create a new project with Desktop type.
- [Katalon Studio Enterprise] Configure idle timeout for license usage management. Learn more
- Support Microsoft Edge (Chromium) 86
- Support Chrome 86
- [qTest Integration]: Generate qTest - Katalon Studio parity report in HTML, sync up qTest test case version and test steps's content, and send Skipped test results to qTest. Learn more
- [Kobiton Integration] Support SSO for authentication and corresponding command options. Learn more
- [Jira Cloud Integration]: Support importing BDD Feature Files. Learn more
- [BDD Testing Framework] Allow setting default package for step defenitions. Learn more.
- [Mobile Testing] Support "Attributes" Selector Strategy and add "Verify and Highlight" feature to Mobile Spy/Recorder.
- [Katalon TestOps (Beta) Integration]: Support automatically retrying uploading Test Projects and Test Reports from Katalon Studio to Katalon TestOps upon failure.
- Replace Katalon Help with Start Page for a new fresh look and more customized information for each user.
- Reduce the size of Katalon Docker Image.
- Discontinued new purchase of Katalon Runtime Engine DevOps license. Read more about Katalon Runtime Engine DevOps Sunsetting.
- Display SKIP test status in execution reports.
- Bug: An issue of not installing Smart Wait extension automatically on Chrome when running tests.
- Bug: Failed to display items in table and tree views on macOS Big Sur.
- Bug: [Katalon Studio Enterprise - Export Test Artifacts] Cannot export test cases.
- Bug: [Katalon Studio Enterprise] Cannot import API from OpenAPI Specification 3.0.
- Bug: [Katalon Runtime Engine] Cannot execute Dynamic Test Suites.
- Bug: An issue of Katalon Runtime Engine activation failure on Katalon Docker Image.
- Bug: GUI issues on Windows machines when scaling to more than 100% size of text.
- Bug: [Test Object's Editor] Cannot display all object properties in a window screen.
- Bug: API Requests with fileupload body uses a file path instead of a file name.
- Bug: [Katalon TestOps (Beta) Integration]: Cannot display more than 20 projects fetched from Katalon TestOps (Beta).
Version 7.7.0 - 7.7.1 - 7.7.2
- [Katalon Record Utility] Support adding verification test steps during recording with Chrome, Edge (Chromium-based), and Firefox. Learn more.
- [Katalon Studio Enterprise - Web Service Testing] Import RESTful API with OpenAPI Specification 3.0. Learn more
- [Web Service Testing] Import RESTful requests from WADLs. Learn more
- [Windows Testing] Support passing Capabilities including
appWorkingDirfor Native Windows Recorder. Learn more
- Support using Global Variables in Email Settings. Learn more
- [Katalon Runtime Engine] Allow selecting an Organization for license validation when activating Katalon Runtime Engine. Learn more
- [Katalon TestOps (Beta) Integration] Support integration with Katalon TestOps Vision for visual testing. Learn more
- Support Microsoft Edge (Chromium) 85
- Support Chrome 85
- Install the Basic Reports plugin automatically for all users
- Publish API docs version 7.7
- Bug: [Katalon Runtime Engine] An issue of generating reports after execution
- Bug: [Katalon Runtime Engine] An exception thrown when updating WebDriver automatically in Command Line. Address here
- Bug: [Katalon Record Utility] Unable to locate Objects during execution if the objects are captured with such options as Merge objects, Duplicate objects, or Replace existing objects
- Bug: [TestNG] Return incorrect test results when using the
- [qTest Integration] Upload test results of the integrated Test Suites in Test Suite Collection to qTest
- [Katalon TestOps (Beta) Integration] Display TestOps Plans in Tests Explorer. Learn more
- [Katalon Studio Enterprise] Enhance Self-healing Insights. Learn more
- [Katalon Studio Enterprise] Enhance UX of adding test cases to test suites
- Support troubleshooting activation problems
- Bug: An issue related to Test Objects' names in Katalon Record Utility
- Bug: [Command Builder] An issue of setting the waiting time to update execution status of the Test Suite
- Bug: [Windows Testing] Test execution failure caused by the default timeout of
- Bug: [Web Service Testing] An issue of saving test request's body
You can download Katalon Studio version 7.6.5 here.
- [qTest Integration] Include qTest Test Case ID in the name of Katalon Test Cases downloaded from qTest
- Bug: [Web Recorder] Unable to use Run from here when recording web with Internet Explorer WebDriver v184.108.40.206
- Bug: [Web Recorder] Unable to capture navigate actions when recording with Internet Explorer WebDriver
- Bug: [Mobile Recorder] Unable to perform any actions on an Android Tab element
- Bug: [Mobile Recorder] Unable to detect elements when spying/recording an iOS app
- Bug: [qTest Integration] Unable to send test reports to qTest automatically
- Bug: [Jira Integration - Katalon BDD] An issue of importing incorrect content of Feature files from Jira
- Bug: [TestRail Integration] TestRail plugin does not support Manual Proxy Configuration
- Bug: [Kobiton Integration] Unable to apply System Proxy configuration when retrieving Kobiton devices and applications
- Bug: [Katalon TestOps (Beta) Integration] Unable to upload test results to Katalon TestOps (Beta)
- Bug: [Report Email] Unable to receive any emails or receive unexpected test suite report emails
- Bug: [Test Listeners] Text field is not visible when renaming a test listener
- Bug: [Katalon Runtime Engine] Unexpected stack trace is displayed at the end of execution
- Katalon TestOps (Beta) Integration: Support associating a test execution in Katalon Studio with Release on Katalon TestOps (Beta) via command-line parameter. Learn more
- Katalon TestOps (Beta) Integration: Display the Executions table in Tests Explorer. Learn more
- Bug: [Self-healing mechanism] Null Pointer Exception thrown when XPath/CSS locator is empty
Version 7.6.0 - 7.6.1
- [Katalon Studio Enterprise] Support Self-Healing Web tests. Learn more
- [Katalon Studio Enterprise] Support setting timeout and maximum response size for API requests. Learn more
- [Katalon Studio Enterprise] Support retrying failed test executions immediately in Test Suite's execution. Learn more
- [Mobile Testing] Fully support Selector Strategies. Learn more
- [Mobile Testing] Support App Center Test integration. Learn more
- [API Testing] Support importing RESTful requests from SoapUI to Katalon Studio. Learn more
- [Desktop Testing] Support new Windows keywords, including setEncryptedText, getAttribute, verifyElementAttributeValue, waitForElementAttributeValue, verifyElementPresent, verifyElementNotPresent, waitForElementPresent, and waitForElementNotPresent
- Allow overriding
Execution Profileof all Test Suites in a Test Suite Collection via command line. Learn more
- Support Content Assist function for Custom Keywords in test cases (same as built-in keywords)
- [Katalon Studio Enteprise] Applitools Integration becomes a built-in feature with its libraries updated to the latest versions
- Support updating Microsoft Edge (Chromium) driver in Katalon Studio Tools
- Set Chrome as the default browser
- Bug: Log Viewer displays incorrect test results if a test case has Call Test Case steps
- Bug: [Desktop Testing]
setText()keyword does not clear the current text before setting the given text
- Bug: [qTest Integration] Unable to upload reports to qTest in qTest v10.1.0.0 or later
- Support importing test scripts of Selenium IDE version 3.x. Learn more
- [WebUI Testing] Support Recorder and Spy with Microsoft Edge (Chromium)
- Bug: [Mobile] An issue of missing mobile devices when using Custom Capabilities. Address #275
- [Katalon Studio Enterprise] Support "Debug from here". Learn more
- [Web Service Testing] Support parameterizing a SOAP request's service endpoint. Learn more
- [Web Service Testing] Support defining body content of RESTful API requests with methods other than POST/PUT/PATCH/DELETE
- [Custom Keywords] Organize Custom Keywords in an alphabetical order in Keyword Browser and support categorizing them with
keywordObject. Learn more
- Improve Katalon Studio's performance of checking/unchecking test folders containing more than 50 Test Cases
- Log Viewer has a new design: Root cause shown on the top of the stack trace and Test Object ID added to Selenium’s common exceptions for better debugging.
- [Desktop Testing] Increase the default timeout and allow changing this default value when using
switchToWindowTitleduring recording and executing tests. Learn more
- Bug: [Mobile] NullPointerException exception thrown by the
startExistingApplicationkeyword when running on a Sauce Labs device
- Bug: [Mobile] Unable to capture objects using Spy Mobile
Version 7.5.0 - 7.5.2
- [Katalon Studio Enterprise] Implement Native Windows Recorder (for Windows only). Learn more
- [Katalon Studio Enterprise] Send Test Suite Collection's report emails. Learn more
- [Katalon Studio Enterprise] Support retrying Failed test data only in Test Suite's execution. Learn more
- [Web Testing] Support a new WebUI keyword to upload files by drag-and-drop. Learn more
- Allow setting a default execution profile at project level. Learn more
- Support Microsoft Edge (Chromium) 83
- Support Chrome 83
- [Katalon Runtime Engine] Improve execution log in CLI mode by printing out applied proxy configurations
- Improve Proxy Settings with two separate types, including Authentication and System proxies. Learn more
- [Web Service] Enhance WSDL importing feature. Learn more.
- [Web Service] Support defining a content type for form-data HTTP Body of RESTful requests. Learn more
- Downgrade the MySQL Connector/J, the official JDBC driver for MySQL, from 8.0.17 to 8.0.15
- Upgrade the Microsoft JDBC Driver 6.2 for SQL Server
- Enhance GUI of the following components: Image-based Testing in Tests Explorer, Katalon TestOps (Beta) Integration dialog, Activation dialog, and CAPTCHA error in the Activation dialog
- Bug: An issue of OAUth1.0 Authorization
- Bug: [Mobile Testing] Unable to scroll down to see all test object attributes
- Bug: [Tests Explorer] Unable to open a feature file if it is not under the Include folder. Address #293
- Bug: Window Objects' references in Test Case not being updated automatically when Windows Objects are renamed. Address #289
- Bug: Exposing proxy password
- Support migrating Selenium/TestNG/JUnit test scripts to Katalon Studio. Learn more
- Publish TestNG/JUnit Keywords plugin
- Support Chrome 81
Version 7.3.2 - 7.3.3
- Bug: Unable to activate Katalon Runtime Engine on Oracle Linux Server 7.6
- [Katalon Runtime Engine] Improve execution log in CLI mode
- Bug: Unable to activate Katalon Studio
- Bug: Unable to open a containing folder of a package in Tests Explorer
- Bug: [Web Service] An issue of saving HTTP Body content created with
- Bug: [Web Service] An issue of handling API response in XML format
- Bug: [Web Service] Unable to send a SOAP request behind proxy
- Bug: [DDT] An issue of Database Connection settings being saved across projects
- Support Microsoft Edge (Chromium) on both Windows and macOS
- [Windows] Support parameterizing Windows test objects. Learn more
- Add a Notification icon
- Support configuring
Delay Between Actionsin milliseconds in Execution settings
- Enhance UI
- Include the
TestObjectclass in Katalon API Documents
- Bug: [Runtime Engine] An issue of counting the number of execution processes
- Bug: [Windows] An issue of debugging Windows test scripts
- Bug: [Kobiton Integration] An issue of not displaying error message for invalid account
- Bug: [BDD]
runFeatureFolderthrows exception when tests fail
- Bug: An issue of configuring the port of Mail Server in Email settings
- Bug: [API] Unable to send a request in macOS or Linux if its HTTP body uses
filewith relative path on Windows machine
- Bug: [BDD]
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundErrorthrown when running a feature file
- Bug: An issue of Smart Wait preventing request state in XMLHttpRequest from being read
- Bug: Fail to activate Katalon Studio Enterprise with Katalon accounts registered with unconventional domains such as
- Bug: [Desktop Apps Testing] An issue of losing Windows test objects when users drag and drop their folders.
- Bug: [Desktop Apps Testing] An issue with automatically updating Windows test objects' references in Test Scripts after a drag and drop.
- Bug: [Desktop Apps Testing] Cannot identify Windows test objects by relative path.
- Bug: [Desktop Apps Testing] Cannot create a new item with a right-click on a Windows object.
- Bug: [Desktop Apps Testing] Cannot edit a Windows object's property.
- Bug: [Mobile Testing] A performance issue of the
setSliderValuekeyword when testing with a Sauce Labs device.
- Bug: [Mobile Testing] Fail to recognize iPad device and create a new remote session with iPad simulator.
- Business Support Service
- [Web Service] Support configuring Content Type in HTTP Header separately from HTTP Body. Learn more.
- [Kobiton Integration] Allow customizing Kobiton Server URL in Katalon Studio Preferences.
- Enhance Smart Wait's performance during test executions.
- Bug: An issue related to a failure of Swagger's importing multiple requests without operation ID.
- Bug: An issue where Click step passes but no actual action is performed.
- Support editing JVM parameters in Execution Settings. Learn more.
- Bug: Cannot send SOAP Request due to failure in parsing WSDL definition
- [Web Testing] Support image-based object recognition. Learn more
Version 7.2.0 - 7.2.1
- New Windows keywords:
- New Mobile keywords:
- Support adding Proxy Exceptions in Proxy Preferences and
-proxy.excludesoption in console mode.
- [Mobile Recorder] Implement the following actions: Get Text, Swipe, and Scroll To Text.
Changes and Improvements
- Support ChromeDriver version 79.
- Add Profiles to Test Suite Collection Report.
- [Mobile- iOS] Support Install Dependencies and Install WebDriverAgent tools on the main menu. Please be noted that you have to install homebrew manually.
- [Command Syntax] Support both
- Make the
DriverFactory.changeWebDriver()method a public method.
- Support Open containing folder for Folders in Tests Explorer.
- Bug: [Windows] An issue related to creating a project.
- Bug: An issue related to saving Web Service Message.
- Bug: Empty result tab after a Test Suite execution.
- Bug: Test Script lost parens in method call after editing some steps.
- Bug: [KRE] an issue related to the
- Bug: [Web] Cannot set a timeout in Wait for options.
- Bug: [Web Service Request] an issue related to saving HTTP Header.
- [Katalon TestOps (Beta)] Support Billing Manager role for being in charge of subscription. Learn more.
- Support naming test artifacts, including Test Case, Test Object, Test Data File, Test Suite, Test Suite Collection, and Checkpoint with UTF-8 characters.
- Automatically update keywords' references in other custom keyword classes when renaming or drag-and-dropping a custom keyword.
Changes and Improvements
- [Web Service] Support all file types of the form-data option in HTTP Body when creating a POST request.
- [Web Service] Support API responses in other languages.
- Auto-healing Smart Xpath becomes a built-in feature of Katalon Studio Enterprise. For standard Katalon Studio users who have already subscribed to this plugin, please contact Katalon team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Display a progress dialog when adding a bulk number of Test Cases to a Test Suite.
- Handle SVG elements and add a context menu during Spying to capture objects.
- [KRE] Improve running multiple projects with multiple sessions concurrently.
- Support turning off Smart Wait with both global and local settings. Learn more.
- [Web Service] Support redirection in POST request and 308 status code.
- Tips: You're recommended to open large HAR files with other tools than Katalon Studio or keep those files not too large for Katalon Studio to read it.
- Bug: Test Suite result is incorrect if a called test case gets failed when log test steps is disabled.
- Bug: Web Recorder does not generate XPath locators for SVG elements.
- Bug: [Mobile] Cannot run a browser test on Android device using Appium 1.15.0+.
- Bug: Cannot create a new project when failing to read Sample Projects.
- Bug: Cannot execute test scripts having import paths containing wildcard character (
- Bug: Cannot start a browser when running with an iOS simulator.
- Bug: NullPointerException when using Katalon Studio for the first time.
- Bug: Cannot read variables in a custom profile if executing a test suite collection remotely.
- Bug: Cannot execute test scripts that have Global Variables' names containing the
- Bug: An issue related to saving changes in Test Case Variable View.
- Bug: Katalon Studio does not read proxy configuration during Recording.
- Bug: Web Recorder simultaneously generates
NavigateToUrlkeyword and action of an element.
Version 7.0.0- 7.0.10
- Support Close and Clean up item in Project menu for closing the project and removing the following items:
- Support manually uploading Test Suite Collections' results to Katalon TestOps (Beta).
- Support connecting to Git with SSH. Learn more
- Allow configuring the usage tracked by Katalon Studio. Learn more.
- Support data-driven testing with additional database sources. Learn more.
- Support attaching Katalon Studio's source code for debugging. Learn more.
- Support customizing Tests Explorer. Learn more.
- Support Test Objects refactoring. Learn more.
- Support Custom Keywords refactoring. Learn more.
- Support private plugins. Learn more.
- Support Windows 10 desktop application testing. See Windows Desktop Apps Test Design.
- Support sharing test artifacts across projects. Learn more.
- Support Smart Wait function in a script and a project. See [WebUI] Smart Wait Function.
- Support the WinAppDriver installation and
Terminate running WebDriversoptions in Katalon Studio Tools.
- Support WebDriver event listeners. Learn more.
- Support customizing the Console log. Learn more.
- Support Cucumber keywords executing one or multiple feature files with tags. Learn more about runFeatureFileWithTags and runFeatureFolderWithTags.
Changes and Improvements
- [Web Service] Encode special characters in query parameters.
- Revert IEDriverServer from 3.141.59 to 3.6.0.
- [Console mode] The
katalonlauncher is replaced by
kataloncand there is a separate app named Katalon Studio Runtime Engine for executing Katalon Studio in console mode. Click here to download.
- Convert qTest and Kobiton built-in integrations into plugins.
- Display errors of test scripts in the Problems view.
- Support ChromeDriver version 77 and IEDriverServer version 3.141.59.
- Show a full stack trace of an exception thrown by custom classes in Test Hooks.
- Support manually uploading test suite collections' results to Katalon TestOps (Beta).
- [Web Service] Support passing proxy details through the script. Learn more.
- Update documents of Katalon Studio API Specification to version 7.0.0.
- Upgrade Apache POI to version 3.17.
- Dynamic Querying Test Suite is renamed Dynamic Test Suite.
- Add plugins reloading options to the Project Settings.
- Support parsing the Request Message's template from the associated
XSDfile when importing test objects from WSDL.
- Support adding the Organisation ID parameter to the Command Generator.
- Support selecting a Katalon TestOps (Beta)'s organization on the activation.
- Enhancement: Add some JVM options to reduce Katalon Studio's memory consumption.
- Support a hotkey of Spy Utility in Web Recorder to capture objects. Learn more.
- Update Quick Start in Katalon Studio after activation.
- Support adding
build.gradlefiles when creating a project.
- Support uploading reports with pdf, HTML, CSV formats (generated by Basic Report plugin) to Katalon TestOps (Beta). Learn more.
- Support submitting test run results with captured videos to Katalon TestOps (Beta). Learn more.
- Support uploading the
*.rpfile to Katalon TestOps (Beta) to parse more information on test results.
- Support creating a test plan right from the test suite collection screen in Katalon Studio to enhance the integration of Katalon Studio with Katalon TestOps (Beta). Learn more.
- Support uploading Project Code from Katalon Studio to Katalon TestOps (Beta). Learn more.
- Update the integration mechanism with Katalon TestOps (Beta). Learn more.
- Update the integration configurations with Katalon TestOps (Beta) when a new project is created.
- Support auto-filling the input of Katalon API Key in the command-line generator.
- Support generating test results in JUnit format.
- Support uploading reports of test suite collections to Katalon TestOps (Beta).
- Remove unnecessary information in the console log when users execute in the console mode for the first time.
- Support passing more information to the console mode execution with
--info -buildLabel="text" -buildURL="text". See General Options in Console Mode Execution.
- Upgrade the activation mechanism in Katalon Studio to seamlessly integrate with Katalon TestOps (Beta). See Activate Katalon Studio.
- Merge the Plugins menu into the Tools menu.
- Support MySQL Database version 8.0.17.
- Support automatically reloading plugins when opening a project.
- Bug: [DDT] Cannot get values from data files with database type in a test case.
- Bug: Cannot log in to Katalon Studio with passwords containing special characters.
- Bug: [Web Service] SOAP response has an empty header.
- Bug: Cannot reload plugins with credentials containing special characters.
- Bug: The Results tab of Test Suites/Test Suite Collection fails to automatically refresh after the first execution.
- Bug: Show references of test objects fails to display the objects' references in global variables and test case variables.
- Bug: Cannot send SOAP requests when WSDL files contain the relative
- Bug: [WebUI Keyword] The
WebUI.clickImagekeyword fails to perform.
- Bug: [Web Service]
getCurrentRequest()always gets default values instead of a variable's values passed from test case.
- Bug: Incorrectly return code when Follow redirects is disabled in Web Service Request. More details.
- Bug: Cannot save modifications in the configuration tab of the Web Service Request.
- Bug: Cannot detect mobile test objects having parameterized global variables in their properties.
- Bug: [Console Mode] To retry executing failed test cases in Test Suite Collection fails to return the correct exit code.
- Bug: [Data Binding] An issue causes binding Variables to Test Data to fail.
- Bug: [WebService] Verification Editor doesn't keep Unicode characters.
- Bug: [Mobile Testing] Cannot retry executing failed test cases.
- Bug: Web service response displays garbled text as non-Latin characters.
- Bug: [Basic Report Plugin] CSV Report status is always Incomplete.
- Bug: The Log Viewer’s cursor incorrectly renders when selecting a log message.
- Bug: Newly added variables disappear after a switch from the Variable tab to another tab.
- Bug: An issue related to Variable binding when the data contains special characters.
- Bug: The Delay keyword doesn't work when the passing data is BigDecimal.
- Bug: Har files disappear after having been opened for the first time with the current Web Service object.
- Bug: [Custom Keyword] an issue related to the default package name when users create a keyword without entering a package name.
- Bug: [Katalon TestOps (Beta)] Cannot navigate to the URL configured by users in View Execution History.
- Bug: [Katalon TestOps (Beta)] an issue related to the error message when users create a new project for the invited team without permission.
- Bug: [GlobalVariable] Cannot execute a script with a profile that has a Global Variable with invalid syntax.
- Bug: [WebUI Keywords] The
verifyElementNotPresent()keywords should return
falseinstead of throwing an exception when the verified elements do not exist.
- Bug: The
Delay between actionsfails to perform as configured.
- Bug: An issue causes
findWebElementsfails when the
Default wait for element timeoutis set to 0 in the Execution Settings.
- Bug: [Web Recorder] An issue related to the
Cannot save entity: file path length limit exceeded.error when saving test objects.
- Bug: Custom Keywords are not displayed in the Recent keywords after being used.
- Bug: An issue related to renaming a folder with uppercase or lowercase characters. More details.