Executing Tests on Multiple Devices in Parallel
Estimated reading time: 1 minute
There are instances in which the user wants to execute tests on different devices at the same time. Below is the how-to guide for these instances.
- Step 1: Create two Test suites. Refer to the Katalon documentation for a quick guide to creating test suites.
- Step 2: Create one Test Suite Collection. Refer to the Katalon documentation for a quick guide to creating test suite collections.
- Step 3: When we add a test suite a test suite collection, by default, the execution will be running on Firefox browser. The user can change their desired browsers as needed.
- Step 4: Click on Run with column. It will display the execution environment selection dialog.
- Step 5: Select Android to continue.
- Step 6: To choose a device, double click on run configuration column and select the connected device.
- Step 7: Choose among the device names listed.
- Step 8: Repeat steps 4 to 7 for the other test suite.
- Step 9: Select the radio button 'Parallel' in the Execution Information section.
- Step 10: Click on Execute. It will execute tests parallelly on your selected mobile devices.