API Testing with Katalon Studio for POST request and verify the response
In this video, Rahul Rathore discusses how to send the POST request and verify the response with Katalon Studio.
1. Create POST request with Katalon Studio via Object Repository.
2. Configure fields in HTTP Header and pass the corresponding values to HTTP Body.
3. Call the POST request via Object Repository.
4. Add Verification conditions.
5. Run a test case with POST request.
6. Verify the element and other objects of the Response.
Note: This video is contributed by Rahul Rathore.