Katalon Studio 23: How to Create Environments | Execution Profiles
Learn how to create and manage Environment Profile in Katalon Studio via the informative video from Raghav Pal. There are 4 parts will be discussed, includes:
- How to create Environments (Profiles)
- How to set reference values from Profiles
- How to set Environment during execution
- Run and Validate
**Let get started via 5 simple steps: **
- Step 1: Create a test case in Katalon Studio https://www.orangehrm.com/
- Step 2: Add values to default profile
- Step 3: Refer values from profile in TestCase
- Step 4: Run TestCase, TestSuite and TestSuiteCollection with different profiles and validate
- Step 5: Run and validate from command line -executionProfile="local"
Note: This video is contributed by Raghav Pal.