- 'Concatenate' keyword doesn't display keyword description. Please read its description from keyword page instead.
- 'Click Offset', 'Right Click Offset' and 'Mouse Over Offset' keywords do not work on Safari.
- Android EditText message can't be captured using Mobile Object Spy.
- Tests Explorer is disposed randomly and you can't interact it. Select Window → Reset Perspective item to show Tests Explorer back
Headless Execution: The following keywords are not supported:
Alert is not recognizable in headless execution
Alert keywords can’t be used for verification
|Get Alert Text|
|Verify Alert Not Present|
|Wait For Alert|
Wrong option is selected
Options could not be selected as expected
Execution at browser's session launched by Katalon Studio:
- Does not support Safari on both Windows and MacOS yet.
- Edge only handles 1 session.
- Existing sessions are still displayed on browser item until you start another session.